Satisfactory is a game that is part of the "sandbox survival" genre. Satisfactory has a lot of replayability.
It is a first-person action game set in a future where Earth has been made uninhabitable. Players are tasked with the goal of restoring the planet's ecosystem. The article includes tips for the best Satisfactory game experience such as keeping an eye out for humans and robots, always keeping an eye out for food, and scavenging the world for materials to craft better items.
If you are considering playing Satisfactory, here are some tips on how to get the most out of the game.
- Set your best and worst case scenarios and then play the game accordingly.
- Keep up with your research and recipes.
- Look at the map and look for places that might become valuable in the future.
- Upgrade your mining and refining operations.
- Keep some raw materials on hand so you can build new structures on the fly.
- Explore and find new things on the map.
- Join a group to get access to their recipes and more valuable items.
- Keep your power level up and make sure it is always at 100%.
- Check the research screen and see what you can upgrade and then do it.
- Don't forget to check for new recipes and upgrades.