Satisfactory game is a construction and management simulation video game in which players must manage scarce resources and maintain a constant and healthy population in a world where natural resources and the infrastructure of society have collapsed.
The following is a list of ten interesting facts about the video game Satisfactory:
- Satisfactory is a first-person survival game.
- The player has to mine resources and craft items and weapons and use the resources and weapons for defence and to progress.
- The player can build their own base, which will have a workbench, a crafting table, a storage unit, a gun turret, a power generator, a solar panel, a sensor tower, a doorway, a window.
- The player can also create their own vehicles with the help of a blueprint.
- The game is set on a desert planet.
- The player can use vehicles to travel more efficiently, for protection, ram into enemies, transport items.
- Satisfactory is an open world strategy game.
- Satisfactory is set in the far future where the player has to survive in a post-human world, on a procedurally generated map.
- The game is set in the year of 79,000, where the player has to extract the rare material "quanta" to prevent the extinction of humanity.
- The player takes on the role of a human worker, and can explore and use the natural and man-made habitats to build and defend themselves and survive the robotic onslaught.